Sell Your Racket
We have over a year's experience now of understanding the UK's second hand tennis market, specifically the brands and models available, the fair prices they command and we would be delighted if you are able to sell your racket through Us. We are a reputable trader with great Trust Pilot reviews.
List your racket for £4.99 for 90 days. Once your racket has sold we will contact you and ask you to courier us the racket. You are responsible for the postage. Once the racket has been received and quality checked we will send you your price required for the racket less 10%.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Rackets need to be in decent condition - so frames cannot be overly scuffed or cracked and handles must have a factory grip on
- Rackets must have a reasonable bed of strings, so cannot be broken or frayed
- Rackets need to be no more than 4 years old
- Rackets need to be made by well known brands for example Babolat, Wilson, Head, Prince, Yonex, Dunlop or Technifibre
- Rackets must have a good quality grip or overgrip
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Please complete the following form and send us a few pictures of the frame to email@example.com so we can assess the condition of the Racket. Please purchase the listing option at this link. We will endeavour to have your racket up for sale within a maximum of 24 hours after receipt of payment and this completed form.