Sell Your Racket
We have over a year's experience now of understanding the UK's second hand tennis market, specifically the brands and models available, the fair prices they command and we would be delighted if you are able to sell your racket through Us. We are a reputable trader with great Trust Pilot reviews.
YOU HAVE 2 WAYS YOU CAN SELL THROUGH US
List your racket for £4.99 for 90 days and let buyers contact you. Once your racket has sold, please let us know, we will take the racket off the site and credit you £0.99. Change the price of the racket at any time for £0.99
Let us propose a selling price to you for your racket. We know what rackets are selling for what prices. We'll suggest a price to you less our margin of £19.99. You are responsible for postage.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Rackets need to be in decent condition - so frames cannot be overly scuffed or cracked and handles must have a factory grip on
- Rackets must have a reasonable bed of strings, so cannot be broken or frayed
- Rackets need to be no more than 4 years old
- Rackets need to be made by well known brands for example Babolat, Wilson, Head, Prince, Yonex, Dunlop or Technifibre
- Rackets must have a good quality grip or over-grip
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Please complete the following form and send us a few pictures of the frame to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assess the condition of the Racket.
- If you have chosen to list the racket then please purchase the listing option at this link. We will endeavour to have your racket up for sale withing a maximum of 24 hours after receipt of payment and this completed form.
- If you have chosen to sell us your racket direct we will be back to you with either an answer or quote within 24 hours. If you are unsure about any of the steps then please use the facebook chat function below.