Sell Your Racket
We have over a year's experience now of understanding the UK's second hand tennis market, specifically the brands and models available, the fair prices they command and we would be delighted if you are able to sell your racket through Us.
Why Sell to Us
- There is no commission payable to Us unlike some shopping sites, just an agreement on a fair price per racket
- There are no postal charges with Us, we cover 2nd class signed for carriage within the price we agree with you
- No selling to people you don't know, we are a reputable trader with great Trust Pilot reviews
- You can be confident that we appreciate fair pricing and take only a reasonable level margin per racket
- Sell to Us and we can give you a discount if you buy from Us as well
What Are We Looking For
- Rackets need to be in decent condition - so frames cannot be overly scuffed or cracked and handles must have a factory grip on
- Rackets must have a reasonable bed of strings, so cannot be broken or frayed
- Rackets need to be no more than 4 years old
- Rackets need to be made by only the following - Babolat, Wilson, Head, Prince, Yonex, Dunlop or Technifibre
- Rackets must be only grip size 2 or 3
What We Need You To Do
Please complete the following form and send us a few pictures of the frame to email@example.com so we can assess the condition of the Racket. We will be back to you with either an answer or quote within 24 hours.